Monday, April 13, 2009

Amazing Race anniversary ideas....?

I want to send my husband on a %26quot;scavanger hunt%26quot; The way this would work would be that I would leave a note for him to leave the house at a certain time and go to a location, like a florist, pick up a flower for his suit, that I already paid for, and the florist would give him that and a note for his %26quot;next stop%26quot;...he would eventually meet me at a restaurant being his final stop, can you guys give me some suggestions of %26quot;stops%26quot; that I have have him go to...Thanks so much. I want this to be fun for him, his buddy said that he would drive him around, maybe he can video tape some of it so I can watch later. We live in a big city, so there are alot of places for ideas. Thanks in advance, kind of like amazing race, without the challenges

Amazing Race anniversary ideas....?
I have a friend who literally plans the event in advance for her husband and then when he gets home she will blindfold him and lead him through stopping at pre-destined places to give him hints (with smell, sound and possibly taste) until they get to the final destination. They are so much in love and I can tell you that their adventures are so worthy of story telling that we, the friends, have heard them time and time again....and really, for a married couple, they never get old, but rather just give us hints for future things we might do!! I strongly suggest your final destination by a weekend away at your favorite inn or a spa day of sorts...it is so romantic. Prayers and Happy Anniversary!!
Reply:Send him to Victoria Secret. Something a little naughty!! A candle shop. A record store for some nice romantic music.



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment