Monday, April 13, 2009

For my anniversary this year I am sending my husband on a scavenger hunt, what do you think I get him to find?

This is what I have so far .....


pick a flower


A rock would be nice.


A blade of grass cause your one in a billion.


A coin from either 1996 or 2002.

For my anniversary this year I am sending my husband on a scavenger hunt, what do you think I get him to find?
as bad as this may sound it could also turn it into a good night for you, but hide little dirty pictures, he would love that, but if your making it romantis, then buy his fav flower, yes its strange but all guys have one... rose is a big one...i like it... *cry* i want a rose but ya sometimes its what do you do on your adventure that makes everything worth while!
Reply:This is a great idea I hope you don%26#039;t mind but I might have to do something like this for my wife.





A idea might be something from your first date. The first place you met or ate at.





Good luck with this idea.



fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment