Monday, April 13, 2009

Boyfriend / relationship question :( Please help?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and half. Already, I have given him several hand jobs. (We%26#039;re both 17). We spend time together at least once every weekend. He gave me flowers for our one month anniversary. And yet, he rarely comes to see me to talk at school. We have two breaks at school, plus time after school. He comes for one of those breaks SOMETIMES and after school most of the time- not all the time, but some days for about 5 minutes (or less). When I see him in the hallway, he usually doesn%26#039;t say anything to me. Also, after our last date (Wednesday night) he said he%26#039;d call me to make plans to hang out before school started again, and he never called. I tried texting him to come over and watch sports with me a few nights later, but he already had some of his friends over watching sports at his house. Is he only in this relationship for the physical? Why doesn%26#039;t he talk to me at school? Why didn%26#039;t he call to hang out? Please help, I%26#039;m very confused.


Thanks!

Boyfriend / relationship question :( Please help?
Sorry Polka we cant answers those questions. You MUST ask him all of those. But you should also ask him why is he only in it for the physical. Tell him you could do bad by yourself!!!! Tell him to stop giving you the third degree. You need a man with affection. Good Luck!!! :) :) :)
Reply:I%26#039;m 22 Years old and I Still go through what you Go through and your 17! All guys are in it for the physical and they come and go as they please! That%26#039;s the Way it is, but I%26#039;ll Tell you what, How about you do reverse psycology Bull **** on Him, Do what he%26#039;s doing to you....Meaning Don%26#039;t answer your Texts and Ignore him in the Hallway, But this time Walk past him with a Hottie on your Arm and See how he like it, Asshole!



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment