Monday, April 13, 2009

This is Something Else?

%26lt;%26lt;


Reprinted from Ann Landers......Author Unknown





I got flowers today, it wasn%26#039;t my birthday or any other special day.


We had our first argument last night,


And he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.


I know he is sorry and didn%26#039;t mean the things he said


Because he sent me flowers today.


It wasn%26#039;t our anniversary or any other special day.


Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.


It seemed like a nightmare.


I couldn%26#039;t believe it was real.


I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.


I know he must be sorry


Because he sent me flowers today.


I got flowers today, and it wasn%26#039;t Mother%26#039;s day or any other special


day.


Last night he beat me up again.


And it was much worse than all the other times.


If I leave him, what will I do?


How will I take care of my kids?


What about money?


I%26#039;m afraid of him and scared to leave.


But I know he must be sorry


Because he sent me flowers today.


I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.


It was the day of my funeral.


Last night, he finally killed me.


He beat me to death.


If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him,


I would not have gotten flowers today.


%26gt;%26gt;

This is Something Else?
That is so moving.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment